Friday, October 29, 2010

Logic Models

The majority of this week I spent reading and re-reading the text of the grant.  My mission was to understand the goals, objectives and timeline of the next five years of the life of this grant.  Also, I spent time looking at various logic model examples, reading a chapter about how to write one, and participated in an online training on creating one.

After my head was full of both of these tasks and I received a pep talk from Julie, I set out to create my first set of logic models.  As of now I have the beginning of twelve different logic models on paper.  Next week I plan to get them up electronically so our team can look at them and add and detract from them as necessary so that these may become our working documents.

Another task of which I am in the midst is creating a progress report for our Dean on the TQP goals.  I have the information in a word notebook, now to just figure out the best way of representing it to pass on.

Two other documents I have worked to create are letters of recruitment for information and participation.  I am anxious for Mary and Nadene to have time to review them to see if I am even in the right place.

Dan has been busy working to create powerpoint slides for the five targeted audiences on our horizon.  He and I came up with some of the pertinent information from our meetings with Nadene and Mary and then he diligently went forward and created slides to match the content.

It has been a productive week and I am looking forward to the weekend.  Busy time for Tripoli Panther Fans and also a crazy time for me as Monday my child that started my motherhood becomes an adult . . . sigh . . . she wil be eighteen!

No comments:

Post a Comment