Friday, May 27, 2011

Panther Transition

Hello, Blog!

Hopefully I can make a return . . . my absence was consumed with the normal everyday things of life and also preparing for and participating in the graduation from high school of my eldest daughter. What a wonderful experience!



She had quite an experience as Tripoli Panther. I am proud of her decisions to be well-rounded. Here are some highlights of her participation:

9th: volleyball, Mock Trial (to state competition), musical, track letter, SADD, academic letter, softball manager letter
10th: cross country, Mock Trial, musical, track, SADD, academic letter, National Honor Society
11th: cross country, Mock Trial, musical, State Physics Olympics, SADD, academic letter
12th: Mock Trial, musical, Envirothon, State National History Day, FFA, SADD, academic letter, track manager letter, NHS President

At commencement she was honored with the Phil M. Snyder Memorial Scholarship and the American Bar Association Citizenship Award. Yes, I am proud!

Next year she will transition to a UNI Panther.
Best wishes to you, Erica!
I love you,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment